"Love Yourself, Heal Your Life" Workshops

"Heal Your Life" Workshops - Mini 3 Hour Workshops, 1 Day and the Classic 2 Day Workshops are now offered !

A transformational course, the classic 2 day Heal Your Life workshop is based on the teachings & philosophy of Louise L. Hay, and is held world-wide

September 21, 2009

The value of "masterminding" even with yourself!

I had cause today to just sit quietly and think about all that I have to be grateful for. And it was really quite wonderful to grab my felt pen and just let it run riot across my whiteboard. I was amazed at just how quickly it flowed & continued to flow with so many things thatI am grateful for.
So below is just a snippet:
My health
Relationships
Family
My dogs
A roof over my head
Health insurance
Money in the bank
Clothes that fit
Twittering birds outside
The smell of rain on dust
Photographs
My memory
The ability to dream
Love of my husband
Security I feel in my marriage
Inspiration I receive daily
My comfy bed
Food in the fridge
Sunshine
Ability to appreciate all of the above!
A walk with my dogs this morning
A call with a good friend
Lunch with my husband
Crows
My little red sportscar
My lush peaceful gardens
Green frogs
Silence

And the list just continues! How wonderful I feel so blessed and so very grateful.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You !

No comments: