"Love Yourself, Heal Your Life" Workshops

"Heal Your Life" Workshops - Mini 3 Hour Workshops, 1 Day and the Classic 2 Day Workshops are now offered !

A transformational course, the classic 2 day Heal Your Life workshop is based on the teachings & philosophy of Louise L. Hay, and is held world-wide

September 5, 2012

Why "Making A Difference" ?


I had cause today to do a little 'reflecting' on my 'journey of Transformation and Personal Development particularly over the last 12 months as I continue my travels throughout Australia.  How blessed I am feeling right now, as a Licensed "Heal Your Life" Workshop Leader to be able to travel this great land, seeing amazing sights AND presenting workshops along the way.  Making A Difference?  Yes absolutely!

I've been a "student" of Personal Development for more than 20 years and through my prior work as a Health & Wellness Consultant I discovered I really loved helping people achieve positive results in their lives.  

Daily working on "me" throughout that period helped me to uncover my purpose in life: to Make A Difference For Others.

Louise L. Hay first came into my life in 2003 in the form of a little self esteem audio.  For almost 12 months I listened to that audio cassette nightly, as it gently and lovingly helped me through a particularly challenging period in my life.

In 2009, after experiencing a severe financial setback through some poor business decisions I'd made, the book "You Can Heal Your Life" came into my hands exactly when I needed it!  I attended a Heal Your Life Workshop soon after and knew by the end of that workshop, that this was the 'work' I wanted to be doing - helping others to also 'peel back the layers' and continuing in my own personal growth along the way.

I'm excited to be able to bring the work of Louise Hay to others,and look forward to sharing a wonderful journey with you!  I invite you to visit my website:  www.MakingADifferenceForOthers.com to find out about the next workshop!

No comments: