"Love Yourself, Heal Your Life" Workshops

"Heal Your Life" Workshops - Mini 3 Hour Workshops, 1 Day and the Classic 2 Day Workshops are now offered !

A transformational course, the classic 2 day Heal Your Life workshop is based on the teachings & philosophy of Louise L. Hay, and is held world-wide

August 13, 2009

I have a Millionare Mind

Checking out a few blogs this morning and came across a fabulous website, that I wanted to share with you. I am literally bopping up & down in my seat, singing along, as I type this post! What a fabulous thing to incorporate into your day.
Music absolutely puts you into such a great vibration, you cant help but feel good.
So if you are looking for a little boost to your day, you owe it to yourself to check this out - no strings attached - it's all free, just good fun !

Enjoy & till next time
Cheers from Val

Discover how rhythmn & rhyme can move your mind
Go to: www.orleansonline.com/mmdownload.html for your free music

No comments: