"Love Yourself, Heal Your Life" Workshops

"Heal Your Life" Workshops - Mini 3 Hour Workshops, 1 Day and the Classic 2 Day Workshops are now offered !

A transformational course, the classic 2 day Heal Your Life workshop is based on the teachings & philosophy of Louise L. Hay, and is held world-wide

December 26, 2009

Are YOU doing what you love?

There is NO excuse for anyone in today’s society to spend their time doing something they don’t absolutely love!

As we throw out the last pieces of wrapping paper, start writing our thank you notes, and snack on left over pork, ham or turkey, and Christmas cake, it's time to reflect.

In those lazy wonderful days after Christmas, for many it's a time that we look back and think about "the year that was" and where we are headed for the coming year.

A time to ask ourselves questions.

Questions like: "Well, how did I go? Did I do all those things I wanted to do? Can I tick them off my list? Am I enjoying myself? Am I happy? Could I be making more of a difference ?
And the big one.....
"Am I doing what I love?"

That's all I'm gonna say :-)

(And it doesn't have to be at the end of another year that we ask ourselves these questions, personally I think it's something we should be assessing all year round, but NOW is still a great time to ask.........

It's time now to be silent, to think, to reflect, to ask questions..... to ponder.

Happy Days !

No comments: