"Love Yourself, Heal Your Life" Workshops

"Heal Your Life" Workshops - Mini 3 Hour Workshops, 1 Day and the Classic 2 Day Workshops are now offered !

A transformational course, the classic 2 day Heal Your Life workshop is based on the teachings & philosophy of Louise L. Hay, and is held world-wide

December 31, 2009

2009 into 2010

Well I cant let the year finish without some small 'blog'.

What an incredible year it's been, I've travelled overseas 4 times this year:
  • A flight from Townsville, to Brisbane, to Auckland to Los Angeles (& back!) "for the Weekend" in January !
  • An amazing trip to Acapulco, Mexico in March. I shared some absolutely fabulous moments with very special friends, had the BEST birthday there as well. Great shopping, and loads of laughs all the way.
  • A beautiful & memorable trip to the Island of Oahu & the Big Island of Hawaii in July - wow, such a spectacular trip - special people, incredible speakers at the conference we attended, a helicopter flight over the volcanoes, and a very special one-on-one dolphin encounter - so many magical memories!
  • And then Puerto Rico in the Caribbean - again, I got to spend time with so many genuine, warm and wonderful people, and another amazing Personal Development Conference. Not to mention the night Kayak trip I took, to experience the bioluminescent bay in Fajardo. Such an amazing experience!
Gosh - even as I type this I think "WOW" - what a year!

So right now it's time for moments of deep gratitude and reflection.
Time also to ask :
"What did I do that worked?"
"What did I do that didn't work?"
" What can I do next year to make things even better, to impact & help even more people, and to continue to 'make a difference for others'.

So that's it ! Short & sweet J
I'm off now to spend a pleasant evening with my beloved, enjoy the magnificent tropical "wet season" that has arrived in earnest, and perhaps a glass or two of champagne.

Cheers until Next Year !



No comments: