"Love Yourself, Heal Your Life" Workshops

"Heal Your Life" Workshops - Mini 3 Hour Workshops, 1 Day and the Classic 2 Day Workshops are now offered !

A transformational course, the classic 2 day Heal Your Life workshop is based on the teachings & philosophy of Louise L. Hay, and is held world-wide

January 5, 2010

One Thing I Have Learnt about Marketing ANYTHING

If there's one thing I've learnt over the last 10+ years as a Marketer,
it's that you absolutely have to believe in your product or service.

If you provide products or services that really benefit others, marketing is
an 'ethical duty', and failing to spread the news is, quite frankly, in my
humble opinion, unethical and irresponsible!

On the other hand, if you have a product or service of no real value,
then actively marking it would be just as irresponsible. If you have deep
doubts about whether you are providing true value, chances are you will
sabotage yourself in your marketing efforts.

If I could offer just one suggestion, it would be for you to consult that inner
voice, your conscience, to find out what you believe.

This was exactly the place that I was in just recently, tapping into my inner
voice, asking myself the hard questions "what is it that I believe in?
Does this feel right, and ethical? Am I truly providing a service (or product)
that people will gain true value from?

If you are at place in your life right now, where you are searching, then
check out the links on my blog to the different business opportunities available.
Who knows? Maybe one of those is going to the the "right one" for you?

Till next time...
Cheers !
Val

No comments: