"Love Yourself, Heal Your Life" Workshops

"Heal Your Life" Workshops - Mini 3 Hour Workshops, 1 Day and the Classic 2 Day Workshops are now offered !

A transformational course, the classic 2 day Heal Your Life workshop is based on the teachings & philosophy of Louise L. Hay, and is held world-wide

January 6, 2010

Successability Thinking

For the last 6 months, I've been tapping in each day to Bob Proctor's "Six Minutes To Success" (if you are interested in checking it out, click Bob's picture & link at the bottom of my blog).

The lessons I am currently learning are all about "Successability Thinking" and the lesson that I wanted to share with you today was "I MATTER"

YES! I matter, YOU matter, and if we all had a simple affirmation each day like below, just imagine in 30 days how you'd been feeling?! So why not jot down this affirmation and give it a try:

"I Matter! I matter to myself and others. I am a significant person with incredible potential and abilities. I am aware of my flaws and choose to appreciate myself even with them. I love myself"

Go on! Just try it for 30 days! (Or try Bob's 7day intro for free)
Until next time
Cheers
Val

No comments: