"Love Yourself, Heal Your Life" Workshops

"Heal Your Life" Workshops - Mini 3 Hour Workshops, 1 Day and the Classic 2 Day Workshops are now offered !

A transformational course, the classic 2 day Heal Your Life workshop is based on the teachings & philosophy of Louise L. Hay, and is held world-wide

January 26, 2010

What a funny experience "Australia Day" experience

Snake under my chair!
Ahhh Happy Australia Day - I sat down this morning in my chair on the back verandah, with my cup of tea and as I leaned back in the chair, tucked in underneath my chair (unbeknown to me!) was a carpet snake - only about 2foot long, but an unwelcome guest non the less!

We hastily grabbed the very LONG mango pickers. These are like secateurs, but have a 'grab' that holds the fruit when you pick manges, it's about 8 foot long, so a great tool to have when catching snakes! (It keeps a nice distance between you and the snake!). Husband dear did the deed & picked him up, and with him firmly held in the jaws of the mango picker I took him down to the bottom of our property & released him - he was quite happy I think to slither away into the scrub.

So my question is where is the rest of the family, this one was only a baby!

1 comment:

Jun Perry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.