"Love Yourself, Heal Your Life" Workshops

"Heal Your Life" Workshops - Mini 3 Hour Workshops, 1 Day and the Classic 2 Day Workshops are now offered !

A transformational course, the classic 2 day Heal Your Life workshop is based on the teachings & philosophy of Louise L. Hay, and is held world-wide

February 20, 2010

My "Saturday" thought for the weekend

A simple thought, and one I felt worthy of a post:

We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past…we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude…
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it !

I am so grateful & absolutely full of appreciation for my life, and the journey I have taken
(including the low points, because it was in those low points that I learnt so much more).
May I suggest you take time over
the weekend to think about that statement.... meditate on it... write about it....

Until next time....
Cheers!

No comments: