"Love Yourself, Heal Your Life" Workshops

"Heal Your Life" Workshops - Mini 3 Hour Workshops, 1 Day and the Classic 2 Day Workshops are now offered !

A transformational course, the classic 2 day Heal Your Life workshop is based on the teachings & philosophy of Louise L. Hay, and is held world-wide

February 12, 2010

What's your Ideal Holiday?

Have you stopped to think about what your ideal holiday would be? Perhaps cruising the Whitsundays in Australia or the deep, blue waters of the Caribbean? Maybe an adventure through Canada, Africa, UK or any area that you’ve longed to discover. Or it could be simply kicking back, relaxing and enjoying having the time to unwind enjoying great service & some pampering.

What if your fabulous holiday idea offered the opportunity for you to not only save money when you book, but earn an income as well? What if you then told others about your great savings – imagine how good would it feel knowing you’ve helped others save money and earned an income as well? Sound too good to be true?

When a good friend of mine told me about it, I decided to taker a closer look. I trusted her and thought ‘what have I got to lose?’ I travel often, so the thought of saving myself some money had me interested, and I knew that if this was as great as it sounded, I certainly knew plenty of people who would want to know about it!

So I got all the facts, and after a close look, I decided that this really was a ‘no brainer’. What’s more, my membership gave me:

· 6 Nights/7 Days Vacation in a 3-5 Star Property

· 1 Free Return Domestic Flight with the purchase of a Flight (excl. taxes & surcharges)

· Lifetime access to Company promotional deals

· A Self Replicating Personalized Website

· A Virtual Office to manage your Business

· One click access to discounted travel deals

· Opportunity to make $10,000 + Per Month

So if you’re as excited as I was by all of the above, then you owe it to yourself to contact me, and I’ll tell you what you need to do! I’ll answer any questions you may have, and if you decide you want to also make the most of the Business Opportunity attached with this great Company, I’ll be available to Coach & help you each step of the way. You can catch me at my website : http://www.EarnBigBux.com

No comments: